Sunday, 6 March 2011

And there's an "us" in "trust".

But how do I trust you if there's never even been the slightest hint of "us"?

This past October, I went down to Myrtle Beach with my family, since it's kinda a tradition of sorts. Two years past, I met this guy who seemed pretty cool, but lived in Canada. So after various Facebook chatting sessions, we discovered we'd be down in Myrtle Beach at around the same time again. So, (silly me) I thought it'd be perfectly cool to have him chill at our hotel one day. Well what a fucking mistake that one was. It started off okay when my parents were around, but after that, he was all over me. Touchy-feely, kissy-faced, Canadian moron, douche-bag, player; All over me. OH FUCKING JOY! It took me 5 months to get the wretched taste off of my lips and out of my mouth. We weren't even dating, and he kept throwing me down on the ground, while being on top of me... IN PUBLIC. ON A PUBLIC BEACH. ON A CHAIR. You name it. Talk about ways to say "Hello". Ha, more like, "Hello, Can I get in your pants?". Best part is? He thinks nothing's wrong with any of that, and wants to plan it out to do something like that again this year.

Ha, yeah. I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment